Modes of Payment (Phone / VoIP & Email)
(For clients who will be calling from inside India)
You can book the consultation from Astro Jagannath's specific selected services in our shop or you can book the consultation our shop by making the payment of Consultation fees via UPI, Phone pay, Google pay, Paytm or Direct Bank Transfer at the below-mentioned account or after getting your details ,we will generate payment link according to your requirement and will send you via email or WhatsApp.
Please book appointment & provide your birth-related details (Full Name, Date of Birth, Time of Birth, the City of Birth, State of Birth and Country of Birth, Email Address, Contact No and also let us know about your requirements for Astrology services.
If you have any doubt or query then please contact us :-
WhatsApp – +91 9040607048
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the transaction to be provided:
1. Amount credited/deposited/transferred
2. Date of transaction
3. If you have credited payment in Prasannajit Mohanty’s ( Astro Jagannath) Bank account then kindly intimate name of that bank, in which Astro Jagannath is having an account (AXIS or SBI), in which payment was credited.
4. If your mode of payment is Cheque or electronic/online transfer (NEFT / IMPS) then kindly intimate the name of your bank and account holder's name. In case of cheque or NEFT kindly inquire from your bank how much time it'll take in the transfer of money and then also intimate about it.
5. If you have deposited cash or cheque in your area in some branch of the bank, in which PRASANNAJIT MOHANTY(Astro Jagannath) is having an account (AXIS or SBI), then kindly also mention its branch address in your area.
6. In case cheque is deposited, kindly also mention Cheque number and the date on which the Cheque is drawn.
7. If you have deposited cheque then you should keep track of your bank account statement and as soon as the processing of cheque is completed and the amount gets deducted from your account you should intimate about it & after that i will check my bank account statement & will intimate you regarding receipt of the payment.
8. In case of electronic/online transfer (NEFT / IMPS) kindly furnish proof of transaction like screenshot of successful transaction web page or soft copy of receipt (electronic receipt) by sending it as an attachment via email.
9. In case of electronic/online transfer (NEFT / IMPS) if you can't furnish proof of transaction then at least intimate reference number of the transaction.
|Bank||Branch Address||A/c Number||IFSC Code||Beneficiary Name|
|State bank of India